Little Bins for Little Hands
Ocean STEM Pack
Regular price $8.99
Everything you need to explore the ocean is right here!
- Simple to set up and easy-to-use projects are perfect for an ocean theme any time of the year!
- Kids will love learning about how fish breathe or how squid move with hands-on activities?
- Learn about tide pools, clean up an oil spill, and more!
- 10+ Ocean theme science activities with journal pages, supply lists, set up and process, and science information. Easy to set up, fun, and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- 10+ Printable Ocean STEM challenges that are simple but engaging for home or classroom.
- Engaging Ocean theme activities include a tide pool pack, oil spill pack, marine food chain pack, and more!
- Also included, Ocean Theme STEM Story and challenges perfect for going on a STEM adventure in the classroom!
- Learn about Jacques Cousteau with a workbook activity
- Explore the ocean layers and create an ocean layer jar!
- Ocean Extras include I-Spy pages, bingo games, coloring sheets, and more for early finishers!
- BONUS: Ocean Science Camp Week Pullout (note some duplicate activities but organized for convenience)
- BONUS: Ocean STEM Challenge Calendar Pullout (note some duplicate activities but organized for convenience)
Perfect for K-2 and beyond and adaptable to many skill levels.
*Please Note: These are PDF Files only.