Classic Science Activities Pack
Ready to dig into science that’s easy to set up, fun, and fits into the time you have available even if it's limited?
This is it! Hands-on science you can really do and fits your budget every time.
Perfect for K-3rd Grade and is easily differentiated for multiple ages, grades, and abilities.
My 4th-grade son is able to work much more independently and is still challenged!
Great for home, classroom, library, clubs, camps, and group use!
Over 100+ Pages!
- 15 classic science activities with journal pages, supply lists, set up and process, and science information.
- Best science practices posters along with our original science method process folders for extra alternatives!
- Be a Collector activities pack introduces kids to the world of making collections through the eyes of a scientist. What will they collect first?
- Know the words science vocabulary pack includes flashcards, crosswords, and word searches that illuminate keywords in the experiments!
- My science journal writing prompts explore what it means to be a scientist!
- Master science supplies list to make collecting materials a breeze.
- Science theme extras include science theme I-Spy pages, coloring sheets, and more!
Please Note: These are PDF files only.
What Others Have to Say!
"Thank you so much for the wonderful packet! I am so excited to start. I am a first-year teacher who is ready to fill her classroom with fun science activities! Your packet will be a great diving board. Thank you, Emma"
“We always use your website, but to have your recipes and all of your notes about slime experiments with scientific method process so easy to print and use with our students is a lifesaver!! Thank you very, very much!! Sincerely, Jennifer"