Classic STEM Activities Pack
Take your kids on a STEM adventure this year!
NEW! 80+ Engineering Projects
Easy-to-use materials and simple supplies make setting up STEM projects a cinch.
60+ Doable Engineering Projects:
- Full instructions with sample images
- Activity-specific instruction sheets
- Data Collection Sheets
- Questions for Reflection
Engaging STEM story challenge pack!
- Follow four kids on a STEM adventure when their boat becomes shipwrecked on an island. Help them solve STEM challenges to make it home safely.
Extra STEM challenges include:
- Architecture Building Cards: Try the tallest tower challenge
- Bridge Building Cards: Explore different types of bridges to build your own.
- Paper Chain STEM Challenge: Who can make the longest chain? Great ice breaker or quick challenge!
- 3 Little Pigs Architectural Pack: Design a house that won’t blow away!
- Great marshmallow challenge: A classic challenge kids love!
Explorer the Engineering Design Process
- What’s the difference between a scientist and an engineer?
- Crossword and word search with engineering vocabulary.
- Engineering vocabulary cards
I am an Inventor Writing Pack
- Design a one-of-a-kind invention and write about it with this 5-page activity!
Real World STEM Template Pack
- Do you want to set up a real-world STEM challenge lesson but don't know where to start? An easy to follow template shows the steps!
Quick Engineering Challenges Pull Out Pack
- 12 of our fan-favorite quick engineering challenges in a mini pack. Download and go!
STEM Toys Mini Pack
- Make and play with these entertaining STEM toys!
Budget-friendly and kid-approved, why not boost critical thinking and problem-solving skills through hands-on and creative activities?
Here's What Others Have to Say:
"Thank you, the classic STEM pack is amazing!!! My district has half-day professional development days nearly every month. Since student attendance is always low on these days, I plan to have my students complete one or more of these challenges in hopes of boosting attendance. I'm also going to use these activities for team building. I can't wait to see what you send next :) ~Andie"