Little Bins for Little Hands
Moon STEM Pack
Regular price $6.99
Kids love exploring space and the moon is the perfect place to start!
Try hands-on activities like making craters or fizzy moon rocks too.
- Celebrate the 1969 lunar landing with easy to do activities at home, with groups, at camp, or in the classroom
- Moon STEM activities with supply lists, set up and process, and science information.
- Space theme writing prompt for encouraging creative thinking.
- Easy to set up, fun, and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- Printable Moon STEM challenges that are simple but engaging for home or classroom.
- Perfect for K-2 and beyond and adaptable to many skill levels.
- Fun moon phases activities include charting moon phases, oreo moon phases, moon phases mini book, and more!
- Also included, a Moon theme STEM Story with challenges perfect for going on a STEM adventure inside or outside!
- Explore the lunar landing Apollo 11 mission and learn more about Neil Armstrong with mini-packs.
- Moon extras include: I-Spy, bingo games, 3D rocket building, and thaumatropes, matching game, board game
*Please Note: These are PDF Files only.