Little Bins for Little Hands
Spring STEM Pack
Regular price $9.99
Our biggest pack yet at 300+ pages! It's the ultimate resource for spring science and STEM.
- 10+ Spring science activities with journal pages, supply lists, set up and process, and science information. Easy to set up, fun, and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- Spring theme best science practices and the scientific method posters. What does it mean to be a scientist?
- 10+ Printable Spring STEM challenges that are simple but engaging along with write it, and test it pages!
- Learn all about parts of a plant and photosynthesis! How do leaves breathe?
- Explore the rock cycle with edible recipes, DIY books, rock collecting pack, vocabulary, and puzzles!
- Learn about soil layers or the layers of the earth through hands-on activities.
- What's the weather? Make a cloud viewer, build clouds, graph the weather and study moon phases through activities, vocabulary words, and puzzles.
- Explore the water cycle, where does all that rain go?
- Egg Drop Challenge STEM pack perfect for designing and engineering a classic STEM activity!
- Spring Fun Pack Extras include I-Spy pages, Bingo, Would You Rather cards, printable board game, thaumatrope STEAM activity, and a coloring math challenge sheet that is perfect for early finishers!
Plus, much, much more!
Perfect for K-2 and beyond and adaptable to many skill levels. 300+ pages of Spring themed STEM fun!
Note: These are PDF files only.