St. Patrick's Day STEM Pack
Get ready to catch a Leprechaun, explore fizzy pots, and dig for gold coin oobleck all while exploring simple science and engineering design process!
Over 100 pages of easy to use STEM activities that will make your prep and planning time a cinch! Cheap supplies, easy to set up and clean up, and full of hands-on fun!
- 25+ St. Patrick's Day science activities and STEM projects kids that are easy to set up and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- Printable leprechaun theme STEM activities that are simple but engaging for home or classroom. Perfect for K-2 and beyond but easily adaptable to many skill levels.
- Includes simple background science explanations to share with kids while they explore hands-on and playful experiments, projects, and activities such as simple physics and chemistry concepts.
- Engaging St. Patrick's Day STEM activities pack with theme activities, journal pages, and design process steps! Learn about the design process and think like an engineer while you design and build a Leprechaun Trap!
- Easy to gather supplies makes these STEM activities ideal when you have limited resources available. Try the leprechaun launcher or rocket! Solve codes and puzzles too.
- Additional STEM activities also Include the tallest gold coin tower challenge, brick building challenges, math task cards, and screen-free coding activities.
- Bonus fun pack includes games and activities to round out your St. Patrick theme activities such as I Spy, bingo, matching, Would You Rather cards, board game, word puzzles, and more! Perfect for parties too!
Please Note: These are PDF files only!