Summer Science Camp Week
SUMMER SCIENCE CAMP WEEK!
NOTE: This camp week is perfect for year-round use too!
What's inside the Summer Science Camp?
6 Days of "Done for You" Science!
Keep the fun moving along with a schedule of activities for each day!
- In the Kitchen
- Take It Outside
- Real Reactions
- Physics Fun
- Candy Lab
- Special Bonus!
Each day includes the following with full instructions and pictures:
- Science Snacks: Make a snack using science that you can eat!
- Science Games: Try biology bingo, matter mazes, and more!
- 3 Science Experiments: Includes full instructions, pictures, and YouTube video links where applicable!
- STEM Challenges: Simple challenges for all ages to work on together!
- Science Toys: Homemade toys for playing with science!
- STEAM Projects: Art and science combined!
- Supplies List: Know what you need to get ahead of time!
What else will you get in your Summer Science Camp?
- DIY Summer Science Camp Template (design even more science weeks)
- Dozens of EXTRA science experiments and instructions
- Boredom Buster STEM Pack with EXTRA STEM challenges
Who is this science camp for?
My science camp is designed for kids ages 5 or Kindergarten and up! My 4th grader still has fun with all of these projects, but he adds a new layer of observation and interest each year!
Each age or stage offers new ways to look at each of these experiments, challenges, and activities.
Younger kids will need more adult assistance while older kids may not need as much. However, it is recommended that adults supervise all activities.
NOTE: Some cooking is required for science snacks including microwave, stovetop, and oven use.
Need to swap out an activity? Look through the extra experiments included!
Want to add more weeks? Build a camp week yourself with the blank template and the extra STEM challenges and science experiments provided!
NOTE: PDF files only.